1. What is included in the registration?
Your registration for the AGRI Tech Venture Forum will include all forum meals, sessions, networking breaks, event materials, and access to the official networking reception.
2. When can I register?
Registration is now open! To register, please click here.
3. What is the registration cut off date?
Although there is no cut-off date, registration will close once the event reaches maximum capacity.
4. Is there any criteria that presenting companies will have to meet?
Investors make up the majority of the selection committee. The applications are evaluated on a number of criteria including ‘fundability’, market pain, management, completeness of proposal, etc. Our goal is to bring the best companies that have the highest chance of being funded in contact with investors.
5. Will any equipment be made available to presenters?
An overhead projector, computer, microphone, etc. will be provided. Presenting companies and speakers must submit their presentation to the organizers prior to the conference so all the presentations can be loaded on one computer.
6. My company is located outside of Canada, can I still participate in the Forum?
Yes, the Forum is open to all international companies.